Consent to Collection of Your Personal Information
When you visit this site, certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation.
Personal information includes:
Information collected when you place the order including your name, billing address, email address, and phone number.
Please note: we do not collect the credit card details, because we use payment gateways (f.e.: PayPal) to process your order(s).
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you choose so, the offered products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
Publishing House EUTERPE collects and uses your personal information to:
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- to run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services.
We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders and shipments, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as Publishing House EUTERPE, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.